Diagnostic National Networking Forum 2020 Exhibition
This one day networking forum will provide an exciting opportunity to bring together colleagues from diagnostics services across the country to discuss solutions to the challenges that they are facing in a changing NHS environment. The day will be split into four separate forums which will focus on Pathology, POCT, Immunology and Radiology.
Attend this unique networking forum to benefit from knowledgeable speakers, interactive networking sessions and an opportunity to get to grips with the latest technology. The conference will be split into four streams:
- The Future of Immunology Service Delivery
- Mastering the Process – Adapting to your Developing Pathology Networks
- Innovations to Progress your Radiology Service Delivery
- Developing your POCT Service for the Future
- CLICK ON THE AGENDA TAB TO SEE EACH STREAMS FULL DETAILS
Showcasing peer-led innovations from across the diagnostic pathway, this conference will equip NHS with right tools to move forwards when their current service is full to the brim with challenges and obstacles. Discover realistic ways that diagnostic services can:
- Manage network formation for pathology
- Save costs through enhanced operational efficiency service
- Build a strategic workforce plan
- Implement a network approach to immunology
- Determine the future of immunology testing
- Update immunology screening
- Improve quality in laboratories
- Gain creative recruitment ideas
- Progress towards advancement in radiology
- Increase standardisation of data in imaging services
- Promote the future of diagnostic services
This networking forum has been especially designed for:
- Consultant Clinical Scientists, Haematologists, Microbiologists, Pathologists, Immunologists, Rheumatologists, Radiologists and Radiographers
- Biomedical Scientists and Chief Scientists
- POCT Managers and Coordinators
- Scientific and Clinical Directors, Diagnostics Managers, Service Leads and Clinical Leads
- Laboratory, Quality and Risk Managers
Have you considered sponsoring or exhibiting at this day? Our events are carefully crafted and through our rigorous research we focus on and address the specific themes and topics that are driving the NHS forward. We pride ourselves on working with you to ensure that we recommend only those events that reflect your target audience and put forward solutions that provide the desired outcomes and results.
If you belong to an association or network that is related to Pathology, Immunology, POCT and Radiology, SBK would welcome working with you. We could promote you and the work that you do, offer your members or network a discounted rate and a link with your website here. Media Partners do not endorse the contents of SBK Healthcare Events and links displayed here are for information purposes only.
Please email Nichola.email@example.com for further details
A shared networking opportunity bringing together NHS colleagues from across Pathology, POCT, Immunology and Radiology
Please see the dedicated web pages for the individual streams for the day:
|The Future of Immunology Service Delivery|
Explore the next steps for workforce development, quality improvement and technology advancement in your immunology laboratory
|Mastering the Process – Adapting to your Developing Pathology Networks|
Improving pathology consolidation through shared experience, IT use, operational efficiency and workforce planning
|Innovations to Progress your Radiology Service Delivery|
Practical strategies to overcome workforce and capacity challenges, and standardise your service
|Developing your POCT Service for the Future|
Meeting increasing demand: driving forward connectivity, improving quality assurance and developing community POCT
To find out who will be speaking on which stream, please visit the individual web pages. The full speaker line-up for the Diagnostic National Networking Forum 2020 includes:
This pricing structure applies across this conference and related events
- If you join us in 2020, you will be able to talk directly to a Pathology, Immunology, POCT and Radiology audience, build familiarity and take away leads. Only at this event will you achieve quality exposure, long term recognition and the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise. For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Sharon Corrigan on 01732 89 77 88.
Do you really want to attend an event, but can’t see funding being available? SBK Healthcare have put together a page of cost saving tips, travel advice and useful ideas to help you to build your business case. Click here to view the justify your attendance document.
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation for Monday 3rd February 2020 : £115 + VAT (subject to availability. Lower rates may be found by booking directly with on-line accommodation website)
Bed and breakfast accommodation is available for this event at a specially discounted rate. Simply tick the dates that you wish to book when making your booking and we will contact you directly for your credit card guarantee details.
We regret that bookings for bed and breakfast accommodation cannot be confirmed without full credit card details. Your credit card will only be charged in the event that the invoice has not been settled one month following the event and only with prior communication.
If your funding has not yet been secured or you would like to hold your place with no obligation, you can reserve your place with us. Please email email@example.com with your details:
- Booking contact: Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Event(s) to reserve for: Title, date
- Delegate details (for each delegate): Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Organisation details: Name, address
Alternatively you can make a confirmed booking by sending the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To modify an existing registration, please contact email@example.com
Jurys Inn Birmingham
245 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HQ, Tel: 0121 606 9000.
The Jurys Inn Birmingham is situated on Broad Street, a short 10 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station and other transport links.
Travel is not included in the conference fee. It is the responsibility of each delegate to make their way to the conference venue in adequate time. The conference organisers are not liable for any delays or non-attendance resulting from delayed or suspended transportation.
A full refund of fees will be made only for cancellations received in writing 28 days before the date of the event (less £90 administration charge). Notice of cancellation must be received in writing and submitted by contacting us here. Should you need to cancel your registration after this date, the registration fee remains payable in its entirety although a substitution will be accepted and conference documentation will be provided. You are still entitled to conference documentation in the event of cancellation.
Substitutions & Name Changes
Substitutions for delegates unable to attend after registering are acceptable at any time. To inform us of a name change, please contact us here. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the conference organisers to alter the venue, content, speakers or the timing of the programme. We will endeavour to keep you abreast of such changes but any unavoidable change to the conference format will not constitute a reason to refund the conference fee. Should the event be postponed, we will endeavour to reschedule the event. If, for reasons beyond the control of the conference organiser, the event is cancelled, a full refund will be made. We do not accept any liability for any incurred costs resulting from a postponement or cancellation.
Certification of Attendance
A certificate for Continuing Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course, as a record of your continuing professional training and development.
Registration fees are payable in advance. The fee includes documentation, refreshments and lunch, it does not include travel costs or accommodation. If your fee has not been received prior to the event, delegates without proof of payment will be asked for either a credit card guarantee on the day or to sign a proof of attendance form.
To view the details on how your data is being collected and used, please visit our Privacy Notice page.
If you are unable to attend or would like to pick up an additional set of documentation on the day, the event documentation is available for purchase at £89 per set.