Calling all Outpatient leads: get out of your busy department for a day and benefit from some clear thinking time to help you develop an action plan and get onto top of your service challenges.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate in similar events going forward. Exhibiting at this event was:
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Great event for sharing best practice and learningKM&T
It's an excellent conference in a relaxing environment allowing people to express their views and ask questionsThe Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
Very beneficial, good insight into the importance of service redesignLancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
The day has been excellent, very informative and useful to my role. It has given some clarity with some of the processes being implemented in the trustHampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Clear speakers, very informative and excellent networkingLancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Lots of light bulb momentsPortsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
Very informative and I have been inspired to implement changes within our servicesEast and North Hertfordhsire NHS Trust
The Royal Orthopaedic HospitalSpeakers really know their subject and spoke with knowledge and authority
The documentation from Outpatient Efficiency Action Plan which took place on 04 February 2015 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- Transforming Outpatient Services - Delivering Real Change in Response to Patient Needs
- Practical Session - Linking Quality and Efficiency to Kick Start Outpatient Redesign
- Practical Session - Creating a Long Term Capacity for Continuous Outpatient Improvements
- Insight into Cambridge University Hospital’s - Outpatient Effective Clinic Programme
- Technology Driven Improvements to - Support Outpatient Services
- Streamlining Clinical Pathways - to Enhance Patient Experience and Clinical Outcomes
- Progress and Results of Virtual Outpatient Clinics - Transforming the Outpatient Experience
- Redesigning Outpatient Services - to Deliver Customer Service Excellence
- Practical Session - Engaging and Motivating People through Change for Better Patient Experience
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact email@example.com or telephone 01732 897788.