This event has been designed to provide cancer professionals with insight, high level discussion and best practice case studies to enable improved and extended cancer services. Attend this conference and drive forward outcomes across primary and secondary care and deliver value based care in a cost effective way.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Good content and networking opportunitiesNHS Education for Scotland
Very interesting day. It is always lovely to be surprised into finding a talk that didn’t seem particularly relevant, actually being really inspirationalSouthport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust
Very informative, the Q&A sessions were excellentWest Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
Very useful ‘food for thought’ able to take principles/ideas back to work areaJersey General Hospital
I enjoyed hearing about projects from different parts of the UK. This was a great opportunity to share ideasNHS Lothian
The documentation from Improve and Extend your Cancer Service which took place on 25 March 2015 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- Designing, Piloting and Realigning your Service to Improve Cancer Outcomes - The Whittington Experience
- Examining how Targets can be Achieved - Implementing a Dedicated Renal Cancer Service
- Aridhia Informatics & London Cancer Case Study - Using a Data Lake Approach to Tracking Patients and Data Across London Cancer’s Renal Pathway
- Delivering Early Diagnosis of Cancer - Following Emergency Presentation
- Successful Models for Developing Pathways - and Integrating CUP into your Service
- How is Palliative Care Delivered - and what Place Does it have in Cancer Services?
- Share Best Practice - How to Build Multidisciplinary, Transferable Skills for Cancer Nurses
- Exploring the Extension of Primary Care Services - to Reduce Secondary Care Attendances
- Experience of the ‘Living Well Programme’ - and how to Introduce the Recovery Package
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card (which carries no charge) or a credit card (2.7% charge).
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.