This networking day will enable you to benchmark your NHS Private Patient Service by sharing business ideas and opportunities. Through a series of presentations, case studies and discussions this seminar will examine ways to build, structure and deliver your service.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to participate in similar events going forward. Exhibiting at this event was:
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Good speakers, good networking opportunityBlackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Good talksSWFT Clinical Services
I enjoyed the diversity of the eventThe Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
The PHIN discussion was particularly interesting as the impact on the NHS PPUEpsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
Very informativeUniversity Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
The documentation from Benchmarking your NHS Private Patient Service which took place on 08 September 2015 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- Changes in Market Dynamics - Thinking Commercially for your Private Patient Service
- Building the Business - How Royal Berkshire Responded to Market Opportunities
- Case Study Experience - Building a Business Based on a Strong Consultant Partnership
- Overseas Visitors - Regulation, Management and Marketing
- Step by Step Guide to Working with your Insurance Company - Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Practical Insight into Structuring your Service - Achieving Effective Support of your Business
- From Invoice to Payment - Developing a Viable Business
- Competitions and Markets Authority Private Healthcare Market Investigation - What does it mean for NHS Private Patient Services?
- How to Make Private Patient Services Work in a Busy NHS Trust - What is the Right Balance?
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.