As CUP pathways are becoming established, this conference will focus on patient experience, overcoming the challenges of diagnostics, reducing emergency presentations, optimising on clinical trials and building certainty and continuity in your MDT.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Very welcoming atmosphere – approachable speakers, knowledgeable and confident in their topicsNorthumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Plenty to take away for our serviceUniversity Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
Interesting and engaging speakers. Common issues that are reassuringRoyal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Useful networking opportunities – sharing of good practice and case discussionsChristie NHS Foundation Trust
Excellent day, good networking, professionals who share visionDudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
Interesting content, good to hear how other trusts workNorthumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Good ideas on taking the role forwardYork Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
The documentation from Improving Patient Experience with your MUO-CUP Service which took place on 12 June 2018 in Bristol, includes the following presentations:
- Managing complex diagnostic problems - as part of the patient pathway
- Performance and practice of pathology in CUP - current developments reviewed
- Discussion session - Patient experience and challenges along the diagnostic pathway
- Integrating palliative care - into the management and support of CUP patients
- Case assessment group discussion - what has been done, why and what could be done differently
- Update on the current clinical trials - for Cancer of the Unknown Primary
- The CUP experience in Bristol - developing the CUP urgent referral pathway
- How to implement - an effective patient survey
- What patients and carers value - impact of a highly dedicated assessment team
- Developing an effective MDT - how to improve service delivery
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.