This interactive day will arm you with practical ideas to meet your cost pressures and share workable solutions to improve quality and future proof your Microbiology laboratory service.
Have you considered sponsoring or exhibiting? For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmed exhibitor at this event:
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
The networking between microbiology departments has been extremely usedempath & Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
Personal experiences were excellentLuton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
I found it interesting, engaging and very useful!Northumbria Healthcare NHS Trust
Interaction between speakers/audience was particularly usefulBirmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Thought provoking examination of the challenges and solutions for transforming microbiologyNorth Bristol NHS Trust
All subject matter was very informative and pertinent to current service provisionNorthumbria Healthcare NHS Trust
The documentation from Transforming your Microbiology Laboratory which took place on 03 June 2015 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- Sharing Experience of the ISO 15189 Accreditation Process in Microbiology -
- The Future is Here! The Role of Molecular Diagnostics in Transforming Microbiology - Discussion: How can we Progress the Further Adoption of Molecular Diagnostics?
- Impact of Microbiology Automation on your Laboratory Business and Operational Plan - Discussion: To What Extent will Automation Deliver Real Cost Savings for Laboratories?
- Driving Continuous Efficiency Savings and Enhanced Patient Quality in Microbiology - Discussion: Laboratories are Under Pressure to find Year on Year Cost Savings. Where Next for Microbiology Efficiency Gains?
- Microbiology Workforce Planning: Evolving Roles for BMS and Associate Practitioners - Discussion: To What Extent Have Microbiology Laboratories Already Embraced Re-profiling of Staff and how much Further can They Go?
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact email@example.com or telephone 01732 897788.