The focus of the day will be on building an effective outpatient department that can control DNAs, CNAs, bookings, referrals, waiting times and clinic utilisation. This annual national conference will help you identify the right capacity to manage the demand on your service by concentrating on how you can influence staff, patients, technology and resources. Dedicated to sharing case studies, you will take away new ideas to impact on your patient satisfaction and financial framework.
Have you considered sponsoring or exhibiting at this day? If you join us in 2015, you will be able to talk directly to this Outpatient Department audience, build familiarity and take away leads. Confirmed sponsor includes:
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Very professional and well organised event - Good contentPennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
This event covered most if not all of our current OPD issues and it was great to get a chance to share ideas and processes whilst gaining confidence in the knowledge that other NHS organisations face the same problemsThe Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
Good varied content about a range of areas. Agenda clear and good amount of time spent on each topicCambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Excellent chance to network with people involved and who have an interest in OPD, great speakers and topicsNorth Tees and Hartlepool Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Nice to hear off speakers who are actually out there working in the NHSUniversity Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
The documentation from Outpatient Services 2015 which took place on 05 November 2015 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- Building a Financial Framework - Converting Reduced DNAs into Quantifiable Savings
- Case Study - Insight into the Impact of Technology: Improving Patient Care and Service Efficiency
- Practicalities of the Intouch Kiosk - Improving Patient Experience, Smoothing the Pathway and Capturing the Outcome
- Interactive Discussion - Practical Insight: Role of Technology in Managing Utilisation
- Creating the Capacity to Manage Demand: Developing Different Pathways of Care - Practical Exercise: Forecast Demand/Capacity: Best use of Models
- Meeting the Demand Through the Development of a Nurse Led Service -
- Improving Vetting and Referrals for a Consistent Referral Management Process -
- Best use of Communication: How to Improve Efficiency and Enhance the Patient Journey - Discussion: How to build your Information Journey for an Effective Outpatient Service
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card (which carries no charge) or a credit card (2.7% charge).
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.