Outpatient Services 2016 is an annual conference designed to bring together Outpatient Department representatives from across the country to share good practice and new ideas that will help reinforce your current plans and drive your service forward.
The lead sponsor for this day is Intouch with Health, who are dedicated to delivering innovative patient flow management solutions for healthcare settings that work to help their customers make significant cost savings by increasing organisational efficiency and delivering an improved patient experience. Click on the logo for further details.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Great opportunity to meet different teams and learn how various trusts have overcome issues with capacity and demandNorth Devon District Hospital NHS Trust
Well organised and very relevant to the challenges facing us in OPD. Excellent venue and organisationDoncaster and Bassetlaw NHS Foundation Trust
Very informative about innovations and changes various organisations are making. A very different perspective to the common problems we all faceSherwood Forest Hospital NHS Trust
It has been beneficial and has shared ideas on how to improve our service within our trustGreat Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust
Great to hear from other about what improvements are being made within the NHSSheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
The conference covered the spectrum of the NHS challenges in terms of the patient pathwayArden and GEM CSU
Interesting and stimulating. Really enjoyed the day. Time flewGreat Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust
The documentation from Outpatient Services 2016 - Innovative Models Shared which took place on 08 November 2016 in Manchester - City Centre, includes the following presentations:
- Building innovative improvements: - reflecting the patient, hospital and commissioner perspectives
- Outpatients and the referral pathway: - enabling good practice and managing capacity
- Implementation and outcomes shared: - Speeding up the process with one stop clinics in surgery
- Implementing a new technology to - manage patient flow across the hospital
- Using Mobile Apps to - Improve the Patient Experience
- Centralising outpatient activity and performance: - using IT for service improvement
- Getting sufficient capacity in: - how teams are managing haematology and oncology outpatients
- Implementing a full outpatient nursing review: - impacting on cost and retention
- Case study - Positive impact of using text messages to review joint replacement patients
- CQC insight: - How to build your service into an ‘outstanding’ outpatient department
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact email@example.com or telephone 01732 897788.