This exciting and inspiring conference is a unique networking opportunity, enabling you to come together with outpatient leads from across the country. This motivational day will provide you and your team with the ideal time-out to identify new ideas, reflect, reassess and reinforce your current service delivery plans. This interactive forum will tackle clinic utilisation, waiting list times, DNAs, follow-up management and best use of technology across outpatient departments.
Currently confirmed to be taking part in the day is Intouch with Health. Intouch With Health delivers patient flow & clinic management for increased service efficiency, a better patient experience and significant cost savings. Have you considered sponsoring or exhibiting at this day? If you join us in 2017, you will be able to talk directly to this NHS outpatients audience, build familiarity and take away leads.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Really informative. Taking some great ideas back to Derby!Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
It was a fantastic opportunity to see and hear others’ experiences and learn from others.United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Very informative day with motivating speakers.North Tees and Hartlepool Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Great networking experience!Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Excellent overall – from venue, staff, presenters, other course attendees – well worth coming.North Tees and Hartlepool Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The documentation from Outpatient Patient Flow which took place on 22 March 2017 in Birmingham, includes the following presentations:
- Case study - An insight into the results and recommendations for a progressive online patient portal in practice
- Taking a whole system approach - to modernising patient flow in outpatients
- Case study - How to conduct a speciality review: measuring theoretical capacity and best utilisation of outpatient clinics
- Sponsored presentation - Impact of technology on room booking services
- Case study - Improving Outpatient Efficiency by Reducing DNAs and best practice advice on getting started with quality improvement projects
- The Evolution of a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Outpatient Triage model - lessons learned from turning theory into practice
- Case study - Practical and implementable advice for improving patient follow-up and reducing waiting list times
- Case study - Pre-op assessment and virtual outpatient clinics explored
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact email@example.com or telephone 01732 897788.