When IV therapy services across the country are under review come together with NHS OPAT and IV Therapy services and providers to discuss practical approaches! This case study driven NHS conference will provide evidenced insight into growing your service and increasing your capacity to provide clear community IV pathways and tackle your challenges head on.
If you join us in 2017, you will be able to talk directly to this OPAT and IV Therapy audience, build familiarity and take away leads. Only at this event will you achieve quality exposure, long term recognition and the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Excellent overview of the various OPAT services and the issues raisedTorbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
Very informative. Networking made it possible to obtain ideas and benchmarkChelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Interesting to hear case studies and business models from different Trusts and how they overcome barriersGloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust
All sessions have been relevant to me – brilliant speakers!B.Braun Medical Ltd
Great day, learning and networking opportunitiesNorth East London NHS Foundation Trust
Excellent day. Very informative & good qualityNorthamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Very relevant to my practice. Excellent networking opportunitiesCentral Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The documentation from OPAT - IV Therapy National Networking Forum which took place on 20 June 2017 in Birmingham, includes the following presentations:
- National update and five year forward view - practical implementation into your OPAT and IV Therapy services
- OPAT service model - practical advice and outcomes shared from an established service providing IV therapy home
- Case study: Developing an established OPAT service - to manage capacity
- Managing pressures by improving capacity - for the OPAT service
- Case study: Delivering effective systems and processes - for antibiotic stewardship
- Case study: Preventing line infections - with IV therapy home
- Drug stability: ensuring that IV therapy - provides the expected results
- Case study: Setting up and maintaining an IV therapy service - challenges overcome
- Evidenced insight shared - developing a Paediatric IV therapy service
- Case study: How a hospital vascular access team - facilitates IV therapy in the community
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card (which carries no charge) or a credit card (2.7% charge).
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.