With insights into achieving a fully connected system, encouraging standardisation, addressing patient care closer to home and improving data management and quality assurance, this NHS conference will help you to drive forward connectivity for POCT in your service.
Have you considered sponsoring or exhibiting at this day? If you join us in 2017, you will be able to talk directly to this audience of POCT professionals, build familiarity and take away leads.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Excellent forum for people with knowledge/experience of POCT Connectivity to share their learning with othersCalderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
A very informative and useful sessionNorth Tees and Hartlepool Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Gained a lot of information from other people’s experienceSalford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Informative and interestingNHS Grampian
Very well organised and good facilities. Some interesting and thought provoking presentationsNorth West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
Very useful, covered topics, very relevant to my current status and ideas to implementDudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
Excellent overview of POCT Connectivity, innovations and opportunitiesBarking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
Very good information on how and why to set up connectivity in POCTPathLinks
The documentation from POCT Connectivity National Networking Forum which took place on 12 September 2017 in Birmingham, includes the following presentations:
- Reinventing patient care through POCT - Opportunities and implications for the future
- Achieving the ‘NHS Innovation Challenge Prize’ - for an innovative POC-test to sensibly restrict antimicrobial prescribing
- Case study: Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust - benefits realised from moving to a fully connected POCT Service
- Case study: Insight into a country wide - connectivity solution (WPOCT)
- How to ensure Point of Care test results - are accurate, reliable and comparable
- How to ensure seamless installation, validation and connectivity - of new equipment for POCT
- How to improve and progress patient self-testing - Connectivity challenges tackled
- Accelerating the adoption of proven innovations for POCT - improving patient experience and progressing connectivity
- Case study: How to improve POCT connectivity - for expansion into the community
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.