With continuing pressure to build a more sustainable service whilst managing your demand, increasing efficiency, reconfiguring your department and providing a value for money service in line with STPs this national NHS conference is timely. Take one day out to explore the driver and obstacles for getting pathology stepping up and stepping out of hospitals and benefit from this brilliant opportunity to gain practical tips and fresh ideas.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
ExcellentLeeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Enlightening and highly useful presentations that are extremely relevant at this timeThe Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Good broad coverage of issuesRoyal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
Excellent opportunity to take stock and discuss with colleaguesNHS Improvement
Very informative, grounding and reassuring informationNHS Blood and Transport
Very interesting and relevantUKAS
The documentation from Pathology Sustainability and Transformation Plans which took place on 28 November 2017 in Birmingham, includes the following presentations:
- STPs and consolidation - how will the new plans drive forward more efficient pathology services?
- Diagnostic mapping - how a network can deliver a more diffused model of care
- Case study: Impact of the merging - of Salford and Wigan Pathology Services (PAWS)
- Assessing the impact of the merging and reconfiguring - of service on their accreditation
- Supporting change at a local level - proving the relationship between effective use of pathology services and quality of patient outcomes
- Improving engagement and relationships - between the clinicians and the labs in line
- Evidenced based impact of an established merged pathology service - lessons learnt to drive forward STPs
- Demonstrating the value of reconfiguration - improving patient care and cost savings
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card (which carries no charge) or a credit card (2.7% charge).
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact email@example.com or telephone 01732 897788.