Call for posters
Are you booked or planning to attend a forthcoming event? Would you like to share your work? Then please do read this page and send us your details....
Poster content guidance:
- Posters should include images as well as text, and photographs of the individuals or service involved. There will be a ‘stand by your poster’ session during the day when attendees can discuss your work. Posters should share innovative and effective ways of working and reflect on the following questions:
- What challenge were you addressing in your service improvement?
- What strategies or processes were tried?
- What evidence or guidance informed these strategies?
- What service improvement outcome was achieved? How was that measured?
- What impact did this have on the wider service: users, staff, organisational processes?
- What did you learn and how can this benefit other services to improve?
Poster submission requirements:
- Any registered conference attendee from the NHS, public or charity sector may present a poster
- Only one poster presentation is allowed per registered attendee/author
- Posters must be registered by two weeks prior to the conference and be brought on the day
- This can consist of one sheet (A1) or up to 12 sheets of A4 paper – in Power Point
- Posters will go onto portrait orientated boards of 1m x 2m and Velcro will be provided for fixing
Poster application information:
To start your application, please submit the following details to: email@example.com
- Author details: (100 words or less)
- Author email: (to be published)
- Poster title:
- Poster abstract: (200 words or less)
Alternatively, please download and complete the poster application form
All applications are welcome from either registered or reserve place attendees - successful submissions will be notified within one week of application. Please do contact the team on 01732 897788 if you have any questions.