Call for posters
Are you booked or planning to attend a forthcoming event? Would you like to share your work? Then please do read this page and send us your details....
Poster content guidance:
- Posters should include images as well as text, and photographs of the individuals or service involved. There will be a ‘stand by your poster’ session during the day when attendees can discuss your work. Posters should share innovative and effective ways of working and reflect on the following questions:
- What challenge were you addressing in your service improvement?
- What strategies or processes were tried?
- What evidence or guidance informed these strategies?
- What service improvement outcome was achieved? How was that measured?
- What impact did this have on the wider service: users, staff, organisational processes?
- What did you learn and how can this benefit other services to improve?
Poster submission requirements:
- Any registered conference attendee from the NHS, public or charity sector may present a poster
- Only one poster presentation is allowed per registered attendee/author
- Posters must be registered by two weeks prior to the conference and be brought on the day
- This can consist of one sheet (A1) or up to 12 sheets of A4 paper – in Power Point
- Posters will go onto portrait orientated boards of 1m x 2m and Velcro will be provided for fixing
Poster application information:
To start your application, please submit the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author details: (100 words or less)
- Author email: (to be published)
- Poster title:
- Poster abstract: (200 words or less)
Alternatively, please download and complete the poster application form
All applications are welcome from either registered or reserve place attendees - successful submissions will be notified within one week of application. Please do contact the team on 01732 897788 if you have any questions.
The information you provide will be used to process your request, manage your attendance (if you book), personalise your professional interests and send you details of future events that we are planning. View our full privacy notice here.