Are you concerned with the number of unnecessary A&E admissions within your trust? Do you have worries about the extra workload an out of hours helpline could create? If the above sentiments apply to you, then this dedicated and interactive workshop will shine a light on your challenges, offer you shared solutions and experienced advice. Come together to network and learn how to:
- Set up a service and achieve buy-in from management
- Understand how an effective helpline can reduce pressure on A&E
- Monitor the results with effective use of UKON’s triaging data
- Use data to implement change and drive your service forward
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Good networking & discussionThe Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
Networking very usefulPrincess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
Extremely interesting to hear how other units manage their advice linesBarts Health NHS Trust
Reassuring to know we all have similar challengesPrincess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
The documentation from How to Implement a Nurse Led Hotline for your Cancer Service which took place on 07 October 2015 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- The AOS Service at Barts Health NHS Trust -
- The Importance of Pre and Proactive Chemotherapy Assessment -
- UKONS Triage Telephone Assessment -
- One Trust’s Example of how to Audit Chemotherapy Hotline -
- Different Models of Hotline Handling and Competency Assessment for Call Handlers -
- Dealing With Hotline Calls from a Medical Perspective -
- Where do we go from here? - The Future of Chemotherapy Hotlines
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.