This event has been designed specifically to offer Complex Care Nurses, Care Coordinators and Service Managers, CCN Nurses and Team Leads, Paediatric Consultants and Clinical Leads as well as Commissioners of Children’s Services the opportunity to come together with their peers from around the country and share experiences of delivering complex and continuing care for children and young people.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Enjoyed the content of the course – good to know I am not the only one with the challenges of meeting the demands of serviceSandwell & West Birmingham CCG
Networking with other delegatesBelfast Health and Social Care Trust
It was invaluable to hear about what’s happening in transition nationally. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions and networkSandwell & West Birmingham CCG
It is a start of developing process which needs further developmentWestern Trust
Meeting colleagues and discussion around managing careAneurin Bevan Health Board
Informative, enjoyable well planned dayLancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The documentation from Children and Young People with Complex Conditions which took place on 03 November 2015 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- Case Study - Outlining a Complex Care Service’s Model of Care
- Innovation in the Care of Children and Young People with ADHD/ASD -
- Outlining the Patient and Parent Experience of Complex Care Services -
- Streamlining Transition for Children with Long Term and Complex Needs -
- Supporting Children and Young People with Long Term Complex Conditions who Require Bespoke Packages of Care at Home -
- Developing a Unique Family Link Service that Coordinates Care around the Child -
- Managing the Changing Demands of Transitioning the Young Adult from a Regional Specialist Paediatric Surgical Service -
- Enabling Fuller Participation for Children and Young People with Complex Needs -
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact email@example.com or telephone 01732 897788.