This intensive interactive day will drill down into the mechanics of setting up and delivering an integrated community service. The programme will take you through the technicalities of planning and funding, examine how to resource and deliver the service, and address how to measure outcomes and use evidence based learning.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Good networking opportunities and very good contentUniversity Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Enjoyed open discussion and opportunity to gain ideas about strategies to enact change or networking with organisations embarking on the same journeyPennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
Very good networking discussion, audience participation encouragedLivewell South West
Good to attend due to our current position within our local system. Well presented by knowledgeable professionalsPennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
A useful overview of specific service change and improvement projectHSSD Guernsey
Inspirational!Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
A great idea to share experiences, challenges and successesPennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
ExcellentSouth Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
The documentation from How to set up and deliver your Integrated Community Team which took place on 27 January 2016 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- Case for Change: What’s the Evidence? - • What will commissioners pay for? Service models that deliver innovative, sustainable services • How to audit assessment times, follow ups etc. and QIP for long term conditions • Reviewing what to provide: capacity effective working and the evidence base for an integrated locality care team
- What is the Vision and Where are we Heading? Whole Service Redesign - • Pulling together community rehab, admission avoidance, community matrons • How to project manage a 6 month change programme: evidence based, paper free working • The process of transition: getting everyone involved and reporting to steering group
- Staffing Across the Whole of the Patient Pathway - • How community services link in with community care and social services and the voluntary sector • Specifications and building cultures and relationships to keep solutions focused
- Referral Management and Handovers: How it can Work in Practice 7 Days a Week - • Competency levels: matching the need to the clinical skill within team • Decisions post triage: a service with no waiting list • Creating patient shaped case management: case study examples
- How to Set Out and Achieve the Best Outcome Measures - • Staff experience: conducting a staff satisfaction survey • Measuring responsiveness and the wait for rehab • Patient experience: how patients rate the service and impact on admission avoidance • Goal attainment of people in rehab
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.