Attend this interactive forum and identify how different systems work, and which model of care is right for your service. Take one day out to learn the practicalities of building a rapid response clinic and enabling early discharge and find out how you can streamline your workforce, navigate funding, re-admittance rates and patient flow.
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Very helpful in terms of practical advice of how new services developed and were implementedBradford CCG
Very resourceful, thought provoking, networking and peer supportOXLEAS NHS Foundation Trust
Useful to have broad spectrum of attendees to network and share experiencesUniversity Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
Very timely, very topical, great to hear others experiencesRotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
Overall really interesting, going away with lots of ideas to drive service forwardYork Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Really good opportunity for networking and discussionGloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Informative and innovation discussionsBradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The documentation from Paediatric Rapid Response and Early Discharge in Practice which took place on 07 February 2017 in Manchester - City Centre, includes the following presentations:
- Embedding rapid response onto the patient pathway: - designing and implementing a model that works
- Enabling the role of the paediatric nurse practitioner: - putting the right skills and qualifications in place
- Discussion: Tackling admittance rates: - streamlining your service and supporting patients off of the ward
- Promoting early discharge: - following criteria and deciding when a patient can go home
- Community care and healthcare at home: - promoting early discharge with increased access
- DISCUSSION: Reducing A&E attendance: - which cases can follow a different pathway?
- SAFE huddles case study: - Enhancing patient care with innovative and effective MDT working
- DISCUSSION: Right patient, right time, right place: - innovative techniques to increase patient flow
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact email@example.com or telephone 01732 897788.