The challenge of developing new insulin pump services will require immense effort and commitment especially when healthcare professionals’ time dedicated to running an insulin pump service is drastically underfunded. This interactive seminar will enable you to work through the steps needed to develop and deliver your insulin pump service in an efficient and cohesive way.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to participate in similar events going forward. Exhibiting at this event was:
Many attendees to this event completed an evaluation form, and we are pleased to share with you some of the comments made about this day:
Good insight into establishes pump service and ideas to help start our ownThe Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Extremely interestingNHS Borders
Good sessions, networking and info from other trusts very usefulHinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust
Very useful information which I can take back to my practicePrincess Elizabeth Hospital
It has been good to share practice and realisation of common concerns shared throughout the UKAiredale NHS Foundation Trust
The documentation from How to Develop and Deliver your Insulin Pump Service which took place on 29 April 2015 in Manchester, includes the following presentations:
- Case Study - How to Implement a Nurse Led Insulin Service
- Group Discussion - Challenges and Benefits of Upskilling your Staff to Support Insulin Pump Users
- Case Study - How Addenbrookes set up an Insulin Pump Service
- Group Discussion - Putting Together the Business Case
- Case Study - How Southampton Work Cohesively to run an Efficient Insulin Pump Service
- Group Discussion - How to enable Insulin Pumps in Primary and Secondary Care
- Examining the Development of Insulin Pump use in Children and Young People - Optimising Management Throughout the Care Pathway
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring - Assessing and Interpreting Data for Continuous Improvement
- Group Discussion - How to make Continuous Glucose Monitoring work for your Service
Conference documentation in both hard and electronic copy is available for purchase at £89 (there is no VAT charge). In addition to being posted a copy, all the documentation is now available to you in electronic format so that you can access the papers and presentations online.
Please email the customer service team or telephone 01732 897788 stating the name and date of the event you would like to purchase documentation for. Payment is required in advance and this can be done by requesting an invoice or immediately using a debit card.
On receipt of payment you will be given immediate access to the presentations on-line where they will be in a pdf format. You will also be sent a set of documentation in the post.
Thank you for attending an SBK: Healthcare course. We are pleased to offer you on-line access to the documentation that you received at the event. This is an exclusive benefit for all of the attendees and includes additional and updated documentation.
Please enter your email address and password which is at the front of your documentation pack. The password will also be emailed to you after the event and this is your notification that the documentation is available on-line.
If you are having any difficulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01732 897788.