On-demand: featuring presentation and speaker Q&A: As national policy starts to focus on the wider determinates of health, take this opportunity to focus on how to become a financially informed practitioner. Build your confidence so that you can have positive and responsible money conversations with your patients, learn how to initiate interventions and safely signpost trusted resources.
How to support your patients improve their financial wellbeing
Talking about money doesn’t have to be awkward. View this online webinar to equip yourself with the skills to deliver a whole care approach. Find out how you can have productive conversations to improve health outcomes by:
- Deep diving into the connection between financial wellbeing and physical health
- Having constructive conversations about the financial wellbeing of your patients
- Signposting to trusted resources to help prevent illness, protect health and promote wellbeing
Support and guidance for you in your own time
FREE for all NHS professionals, learn how to have positive conversations about money, plus benefit from:
- One hour of presentation and speaker Q&A
- Featuring an engaging video you can access in your own time
- Free to all NHS and public sector professionals
- Immediately accessible on the 'watch now' tab
Becoming a Financially Informed NHS Practitioner
Sarah Murphy, Senior Health Social Care and Welfare Systems Strategy Lead, Money and Pensions Service
Question and answer session with Sarah Murphy
Sarah will be answering the questions and comments that came into the chat box during their presentation, engaging with the thoughts and feelings of the professionals who attended this webinar live.