Attend this interactive workshop and gain a true perspective on your leadership role and how you can influence your colleagues for good. By working through your current challenges with proven techniques, you will return to your workplace with a new frame of mind plus the tools to enable your team to be both engaged and productive.
Compassionate and Supportive Leadership Skills brochure: save, print or share with your colleagues.
Practice techniques to boost your team: what you will learn
This unique forum will guide you, step by step, towards being the inclusive and inspirational leader you aspire to be:
- Realise your self-care
- Enable team communication
- Promote wellbeing
- Build trust and positivity
- Mend toxic relationships
- Build team resilience
Attend this online NHS workshop from the comfort of your own home
Take away useful techniques and new skills to use in your day-to-day work routine:
- Evidenced based examples and referrals: providing appropriate, relevant support and sign posting
- Interactive presentations: your concerns addressed with sensitivity and care
- Closed room discussions: benchmark and engage with your fellow attendees
- Agreed action plan: leave the workshop with the confidence to make changes
Join, tech support and opportunity to network in breakout rooms
Introduction, instructions and leader’s opening remarks
Cathe Gaskell, Director, The Results Company
|Leading in times of stress|
What is compassionate and inclusive leadership?
An introduction to psychological safety and the importance of trust
Interactive discussion: making the workplace feel safe to support speaking-up
Astute reflections on effective management and supervision skills
Practical techniques for boosting team engagement
Improving self-care and taking intelligent actions
Interactive Discussion: what practices will you engage in, going forward, to boost your self-care
Chair’s closing remarks and close of workshop
Share in first-hand experience
With infectious energy and at an accessible pace, Cathe Gaskell’s warm presentation style and positive attitude will engage you with thought provoking guidance and insightful advice.
Cathe Gaskell has held former positions of Director of Nursing, Deputy Chief Executive and Interim Chief Executive and now works independently through her own consultancy business. The Results Company was formed in 2009 and offers specialist, cost-effective solutions for the wicked and seemingly intractable problems within change management and people management within healthcare. As a partner in the Results Company, Cathe uses her expertise as both a Consultant and Independent Advisor to work as a critical friend to multiple healthcare providers.
Her specific focus is in making teams and organisations within the health arena work more effectively and understand their impact on workplace culture. Cathe is interested in the link between language and conflict and building better rapport in work place relationships through a greater awareness of the impact of the words we choose to use…
Cathe has delivered workshops to multiple NHS organisations as well as private healthcare teams on the topics of complaints handling, how to make a successful apology, as well as working with multiple teams of complaints and pals staff to better understand the patient experience during the complaints process.
- £299 + VAT for one NHS or public sector place
- £249 + VAT (each) for two or three NHS or public sector places
- £599 + VAT for one commercial organisation place
You can reserve a no-obligation place whilst you apply for funding
- Booking contact: name, job title, department, email and telephone number
- Event(s) to reserve for: title and date
- Delegate details (for each delegate): name, job title, department, email and telephone number
- Organisation details: name and address
Created to enable NHS professionals to step back, improve your understanding, and hone your finer skills, these workshops are created for (but are not limited to):
- NHS teams to attend as either a group or individuals to enhance your resilience and cohesion
- Service managers, clinical or nurse leads to build your understanding of team qualities
- If you have a team that is 15 people or more, you can have a bespoke workshop delivered online to your team alone. Please contact Sarah Kemm or telephone 01732 897788.
Past attendee feedback
“Very passionate and knowledgeable about the area she is talking about which is inspiring”Building Psychological Resilience Skills for NHS Professionals Webinar, Thursday 19th November 2020
“Knowledgeable, handled questions well, provided resources”Building Psychological Resilience Skills for NHS Professionals Webinar, Thursday 19th November 2020
"Very good. Lots of discussion amongst group with examples of clinical situations. Excellent updates and legal updates by the presenter"Psychological Resilience Skills II – Embedding your Techniques Webinar, Thursday 17th December 2020
“Cathe was a great presenter and has given me lots of ideas to take back to my team to promote wellbeing in the pandemic.”Psychological Resilience Skills II – Embedding your Techniques Webinar, Thursday 17th December 2020
“I love the way Cathe is so pragmatic. She breaks the topic down into small tips you can try to weave in your day.”Psychological Resilience Skills II – Embedding your Techniques Webinar, Thursday 17th December 2020
“I liked the fact she gave support and guidance to facilitate resilience within the workplace”Psychological Resilience Skills II – Embedding your Techniques Webinar, Thursday 17th December 2020