On-demand: Supported by Pfizer and created for NHS professionals, this free webinar is a great chance to boost your confidence in handling sensitive topics such as grief and anger as well as arm yourself with the emotional strength to engage with others.
Discover how to prepare and approach difficult conversations with the aim of effective dialogue
- Recognising your responsibility and implementing effective tools to manage a difficult conversation
- What is Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD) and how could it present in your workplace?
- Implementing Trauma Risk Management (TRiM) strategies to combat long lasting trauma
Support and guidance for you in your own time
Packed with engaging examples that will help and inspire you, plus benefit from:
- 50 minutes of demonstration/presentation time with Carla Smith
- Featuring an engaging video you can access in your own time
- Free to all NHS and public sector professionals
- Immediately accessible on the 'watch now' tab
|50 minute video | Friday 29th May 2020 | featuring:
Handling and Responding to Difficult Conversations
Carla Smith, Organisational Development Consultant, NHS Arden and GEM Commissioning Support Group