On-demand: featuring presentation and speaker Q&A: Improve your governance and quality assurance when implementing new devices, tests and controls to your service. Take some time out to refocus and reflect on the impact of the pandemic and how you can improve governance going forward for your service.
1 hour Continuing Professional Development: what you will learn
As POCT continues to evolve at a rapid rate, watch this one hour presentation to learn how you can safely incorporate devices to maximise service efficiency and improve delivery. Focus on:
- Getting to grips with the nuances of evaluation, valuation and validation
- Ensuring that you are incorporating new equipment in line with the ISO 15189 guidelines
- Building on and developing beyond the past experiences of PCR testing
- Applying Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) initiatives into POCT
Support and guidance for you in your own time
Refresh your understanding on how to incorporate new devices, tests and controls in light of the latest ISO 15189 update. Benefit from:
- One hour of presentation and speaker Q&A
- Featuring an engaging video you can access in your own time
- Free to all NHS and public sector professionals
- Immediately accessible on the 'watch now' tab
Introduction and instructions
Janette Wassung, Managing Director, Quality First Business Solutions
Progressing Quality Management Systems for POCT
Questions and answers with Janette Wassung
Your webinar host and presenter will use this time to answer the questions asked throughout the presentation plus any discussion points raised
Close of webinar
First-hand speaker experience
A medical technologist by profession, Janette is the Managing Director of Quality First PTY Ltd. She has more than 25 years’ experience in Quality and Laboratory Management.
Click here to view Janette's portfolio of training opportunities.