On-demand: featuring presentation and speaker Q&A: sponsored by Advanced Therapeutics this webinar is designed to provide you with top tips for supporting your adult patients with the artificial pancreas app.
A full list of all upcoming Diabetes events can also be viewed at the official Diabetes National Networking Forum website.
Upskill yourself and your colleagues around the CamAPS FX app
- Know the concept of hybrid closed loop
- Evaluate benefits associated with the use of the CamAPS FX app in the adult population
- Setting up the CamAPS FX app and using Ease-off, Boost, and Personal Glucose Target
- Assessing certified CDEP training
- Adopting the CamAPS FX at your clinic
Support and guidance for you in your own time
Packed with engaging examples that will help and inspire you, plus benefit from:
- One hour of presentation and speaker Q&A
- Featuring an engaging video you can access in your own time
- Free to all NHS and public sector professionals
- Immediately accessible on the 'watch now' tab
|1 hour video | Filmed on Thursday 15th October | featuring:|
DANA RS Insulin Pump
John R Hughes MSC, Managing Director, Advanced Therapeutics (UK) Ltd
Support your Adult Patients with the Artificial Pancreas System
Roman Hovorka, Professor of Metabolic Technology, University of Cambridge and Candice Ward, Lead CDEP Educator, Cambridge Diabetes Education Programme
Questions and answers with Professor Roman Hovorka and Candice Ward
Roman, Candice and John will be answering the questions and comments that came into the chat box during their presentation, engaging with the thoughts and feelings of the NHS professionals who attended this webinar live.